Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Who doesn't like a survey?

Anna tagged me in a fun survey!

1. What is your favorite meal?
I would have to say Gordon Bierch's Hummus and Goat Cheese Salad with Chicken....ahhh I miss that a lot....no Gordon Bierch in Nebraska
2. What do you like best about blogging?
Since we moved to Nebraska, we are so far away from all of our family and friends. While it's not exactly another country, it seems like it sometimes and blogging helps me keep in touch with all the friends and family that live on the east coast. It allows us to share pictures and our daily activities which aren't way exciting but it's our life and we love it :)
3. What is your favorite movie of all time?
This is far more Clint's category than mine. I'm not really a movie person, I blame this on my attention span. I would have to say Blind Side.
 
4. What would a perfect day look like for you?
It would be a trip home, spending the day with friends and family.
 
5. What is the best book you've read?
I'm currently reading Green River Killer...ahh that sounds so bad but it's about his wife and her story on how they were married for 20 years and she had no clue what he was doing. It's really interesting.
6. If someone had asked you ten years ago what you would be doing in ten years, would you have answered correctly?
HA! Well, kind of.....I would think I would be married, maybe a child but I'm perfectly ok with the timing of our marriage, I couldn't be happier. I would never in a million, billion, trillion years think I would be in Nebraska....but who knows where life will bring you.
7. What's your guilty pleasure? 
Watching Teen Mom

8. Have you ever broken any bones?
Negative
9. What time do you go to bed each night?
Now it's around 9:30 on the weekdays and 10...sometimes 11 on weekends but 11 is kinda stretching it.
10. What time do you have to get up in the mornings?
Weekdays I'm up around 7, I don't have to be at school until 8:30 which is a big difference from before. I attempt to sleep in on the weekends but I'm always up by 8.
11. Do you have a go to outfit? If so, what is it?
I don't have a specific outfit, but lately it's jeans and black long sleeve shirt w/ a random bright scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment