Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I haven't really posted much this week since the snow. We haven't had much news in Nebraska. Most of the snow is starting to melt. It was supposed to snow again today but didn't. The ice on Thursday was the worst. Clint called me once he got to work to warn me about all of the ice. I made it to school safely but will not even begin to tell you how slow I was driving. People were sliding all over the place but lucky for me, school is only about 5 minutes from our house.

In fabulous news, my parents shipped me all of my scrapbooking/art stuff. It didn't make it on the Penske truck when Clint came because I was going to do something crafty for his wedding day present. I made a scrapbook, which ironically he made me one for that day too with the most awesome drawings. While the box looked like it went through a very rough ride all the way to Nebraska.....
Everything was in one piece and nothing broke!

I'm thrilled to have my art stuff here and perhaps I will get some Pinterest projects done.
I've also mentioned that I was expecting my case for my ereader tablet. First, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my Pandigital tablet. It's awesome for plane rides, trips or even something to read in waiting rooms. I've been looking on Etsy for awhile now and found the cover I wanted. After Christmas I decided that I would go ahead and order it. It took awhile to get (the lady custom makes all of the covers as she gets the order in, based on what gaget you will be using it for) but I can't even begin to express how awesome it is made! It fits my tablet perfectly and would recommend her to everyone! I waited so long to order it because it was more than I wanted to spend on a cover but after seeing how much hard work was put into it, I have no problem paying what I did for it.


 I'm way excited about it. You can find her on Etsy and her company name is Dixie's Window.

We are planning on going to Lincoln tomorrow. I think Clint just wants to go to the Mexican restaurant again and well, I can't wait to go to Hobby Lobby. I will post about our day trip!
Love!
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment