Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just Another Tuesday

We get the mail today and I thought my dear South Carolina friends would enjoy what's on the front page of the Classified section. This section includes everything our Sun News includes, jobs, homes, cars....and livestock.

Pick your cow....

In other news....$500 later, I have my Nebraska licenses plate.
Notice my dear husband screwed the frame upside down....funny how I didn't notice this until I took a picture for the blog.

In other news, it is warm here. The temperatures are in the 60's today and this is EXTREMELY not like Nebraska. Kids are in summer clothes at school and really its hard to believe it's this warm. I was the only one at the grocery store today with a jacket on. I just hope February and March don't make up for the weather we aren't having in January.

I'm experimenting with a dessert that found on a blog that I read everyday. I will post it later this week if it's not a complete disaster.
LOVE!
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment