Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nebraska Life

There's not a lot of new news with us. We are just getting in our routines and loving life. My mom sent me the proof book of all of the wedding pictures yesterday. She picked it up about a week ago at the photography studio that did our pictures.
The notepad in front is my way of picking out the 125 pictures I want in our big book. It really didn't take me as long as I thought it would to pick out my favorites. I can't wait to get those pictures to the photographer and get our book finished. Not to mention how excited I am to get our final copy of the Hart to Heart video.

Totally random...but you know me. The plus side of living in Nebraska is the time difference. For instances, we only had to stay up til 11pm to see the ball drop on New Years Eve. I get to watch Grey's Anatomy at 8 instead of 9 and my guilty pleasure, Teen Mom comes on at 9 instead of 10 on Tuesdays. For those who know me best, know that it's usually a 9-9:30 bedtime for me so this time change came in handy....ha.

I've also gotten blog crazy.....Well, reading other peoples blogs. That and Pinterest are my new addictions. I guess it could be worse.

Quick note about how awesome a teacher from my old school announced she was having a boy. The video was adorable and well worth me waiting until the morning to find out the gender. I actually started my blog after reading hers. I knew we had tons of family and friends thousands of miles away and this would be a great way to keep everyone up to date on what's going on with us. While Nebraska life isn't overly exciting it is different and has been quite the adventure. We are so thankful for all of the friends and family that have been supportive through these past few months and appreciate all of the sweet messages, calls, emails and thoughts.

OH, by the way....(I warned you this blog was going to be random) Today was the first day that I've been at school and it was inside recess due to the cold weather. It's about 9 degrees now and feels like -1. It was 4 degrees when I drove to school this morning and they are calling for snow tomorrow and Saturday. It's ok...I get to wear jeans to work tomorrow...woohoo!

OK that concludes my randomness for the day. Hope you all are doing well. 
Love!
-Stacy

2 comments:

  1. yay for wedding pictures and video! I can't wait to see them... assuming you'll post them ;)

    Thanks for the shout out too. I'm sure your family and friends (as I am) are happy you started a blog! Happy Jeans Day... i'm jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say Holy Moly to the cold weather you are having?! I told Brandon we complain its too cold when its 40 degrees outside...I can't imagine 9! Glad you are adjusting to your new state and time change. We miss you in NMB!!!

    ReplyDelete