Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome

Hello! We are excited to start our new blog. Since the big move to Nebraska, we wanted a way to keep our friends and family up to date with what's going on with us.
The wedding was everything I could possibly wish it could of been and we loved every second of it. It went by far too quickly. I'm most excited about our Hart to Heart video that captured the wedding and will develop a DVD of our wedding story.

Clint loves his job and is doing great. He moved to our new home at the end of October and started working then. His job is everything he always wanted to do and it's so great to see him come home everyday, loving what he does at work.
I start my new job this week. I'm very excited and thankful for getting a job before I even moved here. I'm a reading interventionist for kindergarten through 5th grade. I drove by the school yesterday and I can't wait to start this new adventure!
How could I forget to mention the honeymoon? FABULOUS!!!!! We went to Hawaii and stayed at the Aulani Disney Resort. It was amazing. We went snorkeling, discovered volcano's, rain forests and waterfalls. Let's not forget the BEST sushi imaginable! DELISH! It was the best of both worlds, we had the fun Disney part plus all the awesome adventures in Hawaii. I was sad to leave.


My parents came a few days later to drive my car out here and let's not forget Charley. We had a great time with them and it was hard to say goodbye Saturday. I might be 28 but will be the first to admit, I will miss not being 15 minutes from my friends and family.
We are all settled into our home and I'm really getting better at navigating through our new city. I'm excited about my new job and all of the adventures we will have in Nebraska. FYI: I'm most certain I'm the ONLY one wearing my USC shirt in Nebraska today....it's the Capital One Bowl and at this point we are winning :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you two are having a great start in your new home!!! Best of luck with your new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding was beautiful. I can"t wait to read all about your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete