Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another January Day

We've had a wonderful past few days. Sunday, Clint and I went to Lincoln. For those who might not be on their A game when it comes to state capitals, it's the capital of Nebraska. It's smaller than Omaha and about 15 minutes closer to us than Omaha is. We tried a Mexican restaurant downtown and it was great. We then went off to see our surroundings. We stopped by Target.....I know, but if you didn't have a Target close by, you would take advantage of the trip as well. We also found a couple of small shops. I was way excited when I saw Hobby Lobby on the GPS. We found it and with all my excitement, it was a huge Hobby Lobby. Finally, I thought I could put my Pinterest addiction to a productive addiction. As we were getting out of the car I could just see the excitement in Clint's face, after all it was his first Hobby Lobby experience. Sadly, there was a sign on the door saying they were closed all day to allow their employees to worship. On the up side of things, there was a group of girl scouts selling cookies beside the grocery store next door. We got a few boxes, all of which Clint took to work. Ok, well all but one box but that's enough for me to enjoy them without eating multiple boxes.
I'm so excited that one of my very best friends in the whole world just found out she's pregnant. So happy my Virginia and Kenny will be expecting in September. So Exciting!!!!!!!
School is going well and I'm trying to get my teaching licenses switched to Nebraska. Clint is still loving work, which is great. It snowed a little bit last night and should snow more Thursday and Friday. I will post pictures once we have a 'REAL" snow, according to the Nebraska Natives.
Love!
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment