Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday, OH Saturday

A year ago today, my sweet husband called my parents after work and arranged to stop by their house. He arrived and asked my fabulous father if he could ask me to marry him. Obviously he said yes. I am so beyond blessed to have an amazing family and a husband I love more and more everyday. I think about everything that has happened over this past year and I can honestly say its been quite the year!
We went to Omaha today to pick up Clint's sunglasses. We bought them at Lenscrafters about two weeks ago and they came in this week. We then had lunch at Cheesecake Factory and went to see The Lorax. I heart Dr. Seuss. The movie theater was packed with kids and we both enjoyed the movie a lot.
In other news, the weather is warming up. We are going to have a few days next week that get in the 50's. I'm pretty ecstatic.
Also, I've found some amazing Pinterest recipes lately. Lucky for me, Clint's a great sport and tries all my random dinner ideas, with a smile. I'm kind of happy I didn't really get into Pinterest while I was wedding planning. There's just so many great ideas and I think a wedding is just like anything, you can always keep on doing more and more. There's always a point you have to just say, it is what it is, everything is going to turn out great. I had a fabulous wedding and honestly it was a beyond great time and tell Clint all the time I want to do it again.....same husband and all, just like the party and all the friends & family.
LOVE!
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment