Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

We've had such a great weekend. Very rarely does a weekend seem to not fly by but this weekend we have gotten so much accomplished. Yesterday we went to Omaha to get a few things for my dress for the wedding in May. We also had lunch at P.F. Changs....which was fabulous. I found a lady that's going to be able to do alterations on my dress. I meet with her tomorrow after work. I'm excited and relieved I found someone. One of the hard things about being somewhere new is to find where to go for things like that.
We got our wedding video Friday in the mail. I think I blogged about it last time. It's amazing.....end of story. I'm SOOOOO glad we got it from Hart to Heart Media. They were so awesome and the final product is everything plus, I could ever imagine. We watched it Friday and were able to Skype with Clint's dad & stepmom, the video.
Today we just stayed around the house, cleaning and getting ready for the new week. We have a lot of exciting things going on and appreciate all the thoughts and kind words of encouragement through this journey. I've signed up to teach summer school and finishing up last few things for my teaching certificate to get switched. Hopefully I will get a classroom teaching position next year. I'm so ready to get back into the classroom.
We also got a few movies in this weekend. Blind Side was on tv last night (one of my all time favs) and today we watched Yes Man. The funny thing is the couple in the movie go to the airport and get a ticket for the next flight, just for a random date. It turns out, it's to Lincoln, Nebraska. Funny how a year ago I would never of dreamed that I would be living in Nebraska....craziness.
Tonight we are just finishing up the never ending laundry pile and watching Desperate Housewives.....still sad about the last two episodes. Perhaps they will give us some happy news but that's not looking like it's likely. 
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment