Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Busy Week

We've gotten off to a great start this week. Yesterday, I met with the lady that's going to do alterations to my dress. She's super sweet and is super reasonable with pricing. I was somewhat shocked when she said it will be $15 considering how much she's going to have to do. I'm excited about it...which means I'm excited that it's so very close to May and I will get to be part of such a special day. Plus, bonus points it's a dress I will wear again and who doesn't like a new dress?
My school is doing testing....for the next four weeks. This makes our normal routines needing some flexibility but it's working out great.
I found a nail place for the first time today....special...yes, it was special. It's weird, sometimes I feel like Nebraska is so similar to South Carolina and other days it seems so....not similar. Today was the latter. There's actually a few nail places here, which surprises me. I tried the most legitimate looking one. It was different but clean and good....and well, clean is always good. My toenails now have white polka dots......the man said that was what's cool....I just went with it.  Add that to the experience.
My parents sent us a package today. I was told not to open it until Clint got home. Apparently, they were concerned that I would open it before him.....I have no clue what would make them think that. Needless to say, it's driving me crazy not to open it but a promise is a promise and let's face it, Clint would so call and tell on me if I didn't wait on him.
We do have some exciting things going on (not baby, for those who might automatically jump to that conclusion...ha) Again, we would sincerely like to thank you all for the kind words. It's always overwhelming when you take a moment to really think how beyond blessed you are to have such supportive and amazing friends and family. Looking back this crazy past year has undoubtedly been the most unexpected, difficult year yet it has given us priceless experiences, all of which we could not of done without all the love and support.
Ending on that somewhat sappy note...Lots of love to our friends & family!
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment