Monday, March 19, 2012

Catching Up

I've had a wonderful week and just got back to Nebraska on Saturday. I flew into Charlotte last Saturday and spent the week with friends and family at the beach. The week flew by far too quickly but I'm excited to be back home with my fabulous husband. I was able to see many friends and visit a few of my favorite places. I was able to meet Emily Grace and between her and my friend Jill's baby Sophia.....I got my beyond cute baby dose for the week. I would love to say I took a million pictures but I didn't. I did bring my camera but was spending so much time catching up with everyone, I didn't take pictures. Goodbyes were hard....as always. I'm so horrible about goodbyes but like I said above, it was nice to see Clint and get back into our routines. I just reminded myself it will be less than two months and I will be back for one of my best friend's wedding. Speaking of that wedding....I just got my bridesmaid dress in today. I'm way excited! While all the other girls got their dress last week....it takes mail to get to Nebraska a longer time. I'm going to ask around school tomorrow and see if someone knows of a place for alterations. I can't wait to see everyone again and share that day with Bevin.
In other news, I signed up to teach summer school. My teaching certificate should all be finalized by then and I signed up for 3rd grade or younger. It will be nice to keep a routine in the summer and I'm always the type that's happier when I'm busy.
I think that sums up what's going on with us. I did download an app on my iphone called BigOven. I highly recommend it! It has recipes and ideas that are great. You can just put in the ingredients you have and it will find a recipe using those. My favorite part is you can find a recipe and add it to your grocery store list and bring your phone as your list, checking off things as you get them. Ahhh it makes me feel all technology savvy, ha. We cooked Chicken Marsala last night....delish.
Hope everyone is doing fabulous!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment