Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Windy Day

I always knew that Nebraska was cold. Today is just like most days, lately. The temperature is around 30-35 degrees, which really isn't that bad. (its been 3 months in Nebraska for me to tell you that 30 degrees isn't cold, ha) I will say today is perhaps the first day I will admit to being beyond freezing.....it's the wind. We are having wind around 50 plus MPH. I'm pretty convinced it's a hurricane without the rain outside. The air seems to just cut you as soon as you step outside. I've been procrastinating taking that much needed WalMart trip just because of the cold, cold wind. I've put on layers and will attempt that journey soon enough.
In other news, Clint and I started the Couch to 5K last week. We are doing pretty well with it for the exception of my lack of eagerness to run today in this wind. We are considering a gym membership but on the other hand we only have about another month of cold weather then it will be perfect running weather so maybe we will just tough it out for a bit more.
That's about it for us. Hope everyone is doing well and we miss you all!
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment