Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday!!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines day!
Clint is amazing and my Tuesday morning started with him cooking me breakfast before work, a card and my favorite candy in my car and a dinner out in Omaha with a stop by the Pandora store. My beyond fabulous mother in law started me on my Pandora charm bracelet and after just finishing my first one I started on my second. I've moved half the charms on my new one and for Valentines Day, Clint got me the red glass bead in the center.

I also made a cherry tart....delish and it made me feel like it was Christmas time filled with all my family.
Yea....I was totally cheesy and did S hearts C.....don't hate.

Clint has an eye doctor appointment in Omaha Saturday so I'm excited for a day trip there. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

LOVE!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment