Friday, February 24, 2012

Pictures

I haven't posted lately, perhaps just lack of exciting news. We are all settled in with our routines. School is going great for me and Clint loves his job even more, everyday. While all of my South Carolina friends posted about the 80 degree weather they were having yesterday, we had snow. It wasn't much and has already started to melt but we had snow.
I did get the DVD in the mail of all of the Shutterbooth pictures from our wedding. This was one of my favorite "extra" things we did for the wedding. Not only did we have a wonderful scrapbook that we will cherish for years to come, with the sweetest notes ever :) but we also got a DVD with all of the pictures taken that night. We had such a great time and it was truly everything we could of asked for in a wedding. I've posted a few pictures from the booth below. Enjoy the warm weather my SC friends! Love!
 Kaylin & Kara.....wonderful bridesmaids & fabulous "sisters"
 Hayley & Linsey
 Fabulous, beyond Fabulous Friends!
 The best mom & dad ever, ever, ever!!!!!!!
My mom & my other mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment