Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our BIG News!

Enough suspense already, for those who don't know already.......Clint got a new job! His new job is doing the same thing he does now but it's in Richburg, SC, which is about 3 and a half hours from Myrtle Beach. We just found out that he got the job last week and me, the super planner, has been in crazy mode for the past seven days. My last day of work will be next Friday, the 27th. Clint's last day will be May 4th. Our goal is to have the entire house packed up in the Penske truck on the night of the 4th (for the exception of a bed) and leave out as early as possible on the 5th. Since we are on a time crunch, we are going to be renting an apartment for six months and using those six months to house hunt. We will be finding a home in Fort Mill, SC and keeping our fingers crossed that I get a teaching job soon!
We are overwhelmed, once again, by the love and support we have received from friends and family. We are beyond blessed to have such a great support system that has been encouraging us all the way. Once again, I will be having a hard time leaving a school family. I feel so unbelievably lucky to find a great school out here and have a job before I even moved to Nebraska. I have a principal and group of teachers that have been so unbelievably sweet and helpful at school.
That's our big news! I've started the packing process and it seems to feel so familiar...I wonder why? (slight sarcasm)
It seems as if we have been super busy but mostly it's just getting things lined up for the big move. (ex: trying to figure out where we will be living while I'm 1,500 miles away)
I'm making Clint go with me this weekend to finish taking pictures of our Nebraskan city. These past few months have flown by!
Charley was pretty excited when we told him the news. I already called dibs on him riding with me on the 24 hour journey back to SC. After all, I don't think his car seat will fit in a Penske truck....Sorry Clint....and yes, our dog has a car seat.




Last, a few pictures to relive our last move. Same truck, opposite direction....Stacy isn't getting out of the trip this time.

 The Truck


 My Scared Face....or just the face when I realize we were actually moving to NEBRASKA!
A Road Atlas....and our old house. This is kind of sad....it's the house I was living in when I first met Clint and the house Charley was brought home to.
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment