Friday, April 27, 2012

Goodbyes are Never Fun...

Today was my last day of work. I'm officially unemployed....scary. My school has been so incredibly wonderful that I can't even begin to say how much I will miss them. They had a "Going Away Luncheon" today for me and a sweet card with a Barnes and Noble gift card. I also got some really sweet handmade cards from the kids.
I consider myself beyond blessed when it comes to schools. I hope my next one is my "forever school" and hopefully I find it very soon.
It's hard to believe this is our last weekend in Nebraska. These past few months have flown by! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and we hope to see many of you soon!

1 comment:

  1. aww... very sweet! I hope for the best travels and job hunt for you! Congrats on the move :)

    ReplyDelete