Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Friday

I know, I haven't blogged in awhile. It's not because we haven't had an eventful couple of days (my usual excuse). We've actually had a VERY eventful couple days. However, I will share more of that next week.....sorry!
In usual life news.......


So my pillows on the couch aren't machine washable.....

I got the cutest baby announcement from a dear friend today....made me smile. I'm still waiting on my alterations to get finished on the dress for Bevin's wedding. I talked to the lady yesterday and it's going to be about another week. It's prom season and she's been busy. I can't believe it's less than a month until the wedding. Crazy how it seems like last week when I think about my wedding and it's been four months.....slow down life, slow down!
In other news, we had a great weekend last weekend. We went to Omaha Saturday and we used our PF Changs gift card. We also went to look for new tires for my car. I need new tires but we are going to shop around a bit. We did get a new printer. Apparently our printer head needed to be replaced so we got our new one at Staples. They were out of it in the store but was shipped here Tuesday. I was off school Monday and the Friday before so it was a super long weekend for me. OH, can I say how awesome it is to be able to wear jeans and a school tshirt to work on Fridays. I love it :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous week and look for our big news next Friday. (no baby, before my dear reader's minds start wondering, ha)

LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, you have my on the edge of my seat... I can't wait for the news. I had to share that picture with Kirby... haha!

    ReplyDelete