Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let the Packing Begin....

We started packing last week. We've stopped by our local grocery stores and picked up boxes every couple of days and have started the packing process. It does seem oh so familiar.....Can you find Charley?

The pictures are down.

 In other news. I picked up my dress for Bevin's wedding today. The lady was finished doing alterations. She had her hands full with alterations on the dress and I'm still surprised that it was only $15 to get it all done. I guess that's the difference of Nebraska and South Carolina. Once I picked it up today, I fell in love with the color, yet again.
We've finalized everything today with an apartment. It's crazy trying to secure a place to live when you are 1,500 miles away and can't look at anything. Our lease is only for 6 months so that should give us plenty of time to get settled in & go house hunting.
Last but most certainly not least, we cannot thank everyone enough for the love and support with this move (and everyday). We are so excited to be close to friends and family again. I can't believe Friday is my last day of work and this weekend is our last weekend in Nebraska.....Craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment