Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

We are still getting settled in to our new home. It's smaller than our home in Nebraska and the one we had at the beach so basic math tells you we have to be super creative when it comes to space. I'm still working on the creative end on that one...perhaps it will come to be before our six month lease is up.
Friday we went to the movies and saw "What to Expect When You Are Expecting". Saturday we went to Adrianne's house. I'm so excited that I live less than an hour from one of my best friends. We cooked out and I got to spend time with her and her two adorable boys.
Sunday was Clint's birthday. We went to Concord Mills, a big mall, and also went to see a boy movie..."Battleship". We ended our night with sushi for dinner. Clint opened his gifts of clothes, a wedding book I made on Shutterfly and a shadow box I made using a few things from memories of Nebraska. It was a great weekend. Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment